34 people are viewing this product right now
🔥 6 items sold in last 3 hours
Hikvision surveillance systems are designed for your home and business with easy installation and operation. The advanced H.265 Pro+ video compression technology provide you more faster loading speed, 50% less storage space and lower resource/data consumption. The system features 4K Turbo HD night vision, customize each camera with different recording modes. With free Hik-Connect App, you can keep tabs on what’s happening at your home or business and watch the high-quality video on your Smartphone/Tablet/PC.
Record outstanding 4K video with exceptional resolution and quality on all channels. This security DVR can handle recording 4K resolution video. Not only will this provide you with sharper detail, it will also drastically improve digital zooms while reviewing important moments. Standard siamese BNC cabling is used to connect security cameras. Extend both video and power transmission up to 300ft for an easy-to-install process that will have your surveillance system up and running in no time. Included in the kit with a security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 10TB, there is more than enough room to safely store footage.
AcuSense technology helps you take security to the next level with accurate, real-time threat detection that distinguishes people and vehicles from other targets.
• Deep learning-based motion detection, and perimeter protection (line crossing and intrusion detection)
• Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
Compression and Recording
• H.265 Pro+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
• Recording at up to 8MP resolution
Storage and Playback
• 4ch / 8ch Synchronous Playback
• Support the third party cloud storage
• AcuSense technology detects intrusion threats in real time and triggers alerts to users’ mobile phones for faster response.
• AcuSense technology differentiates people and vehicles from other moving objects, allowing security teams to focus on real threats. High-end camera models with AcuSense also use Hikvision’s
• AcuSense technology applies labels to recorded video footage with people and vehicles, speeding up video searches, minimizing manual effort, and reducing overall security costs.
Easy to use
• AcuSense-enabled smart cameras are installed quickly and are as easy to configure as conventional security cameras. The technology puts AI security at everyone’s disposal.
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels. This helps identify more important objects that enter the camera’s field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Hik-Connect app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Hik-Connect mobile app.
Quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet using our easy-to-use Hik-Connect app. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor or review. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Experience professional grade quality, outstanding video and reliable recording in 4K Ultra HD.
This camera is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 – that’s 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. It will also allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance.
Equipped with a 87° horizontal field of view, this camera covers more than enough ground.
Install this durable security camera wherever you need it most – indoors or outdoors. It is manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67). So you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working. It also has extreme temperature performance of -22°F ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C.
Warranty & After sale service :
Energy CCTV Security Camera Solution – Working hours:
Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM | Saturday: 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM | Sunday/ Poya Day: closed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.