AcuSense technology helps you take security to the next level with accurate, real-time threat detection that distinguishes people and vehicles from other targets.
• Deep learning-based motion detection, and perimeter protection (line crossing and intrusion detection)
• Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
Compression and Recording
• H.265 Pro+ can be enabled to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
• Recording at up to 8MP resolution
Storage and Playback
• 4ch / 8ch Synchronous Playback
• Support the third party cloud storage
• AcuSense technology detects intrusion threats in real time and triggers alerts to users’ mobile phones for faster response.
• AcuSense technology differentiates people and vehicles from other moving objects, allowing security teams to focus on real threats. High-end camera models with AcuSense also use Hikvision’s
• AcuSense technology applies labels to recorded video footage with people and vehicles, speeding up video searches, minimizing manual effort, and reducing overall security costs.
Easy to use
• AcuSense-enabled smart cameras are installed quickly and are as easy to configure as conventional security cameras. The technology puts AI security at everyone’s disposal.
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels. This helps identify more important objects that enter the camera’s field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Hik-Connect app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Hik-Connect mobile app.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.